A new standard in vaccine industry events
VAX 1-2-1 builds upon the long-standing and successful Washington Vaccine Forum and Partnering for Emerging Markets event series.
For a sector overburdened by ‘me-too’ events, VAX 1-2-1 delivers a unique new concept and opportunity, combining unmissable learning and partnering opportunities for the global industry’s corporate, manufacturing and R&D executive, plus key external stakeholders including NGOs and public and private sector investors.
Incorporating a wide range of novel formats and an innovative overall event layout, attendees will experience an array of environments in a single location, all of them geared to promote collaboration and interaction. VAX 1-2-1 puts the onus firmly on developing both the strategic insight and contacts required to drive vaccine R&D, manufacturing and commercial business models forward worldwide.
- Informal Networking Lounge where refreshments are served throughout the day, from breakfast through to an evening drinks reception.
- Keynote Super Sessions. Gaining the ‘big picture’ from the vaccine sector’s ultimate decision makers and leaders is an important feature of Phacilitate events – one which we believe remains critical to the success of such a senior-level meeting. These morning sessions will be short, sharp and interactive, setting up the day to come.
- Private meeting areas/rooms replace the standard expo floorplan and booth space, giving organisations and/or specific national or regional delegations a base for all of their onsite partnering activities.
- Regulatory, bioprocessing, commercial, funding and R&D ‘Drop-in Clinics’ – attendees can bring their specific questions, issues and challenges and receive expert 1-2-1 advice.
- Theatre sessions: Replacing the traditional conference room format, these sessions will deliver all of the benefit of lessons learned from in-depth case studies in a much more vibrant and interactive environment and atmosphere.
- 1-2-1 Meeting Booths: These will dovetail with Phacilitate’s new, state-of-the-art online Partnering Service. Complementary access to both for all attendees ensures packed personal meeting itineraries for everyone.
- PLUS each and every attendee – whether speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or delegate - can call upon a Phacilitate Account Manager to personally assist both pre-event and onsite in identifying prospective partners and planning meetings with them.
VAX 1-2-1 is an event directly born out of feedback from – and the frustrations of – vaccine sector leaders who want and need a new, reinvigorating type of event which will meet ALL of their knowledge exchange, benchmarking and networking needs. Please tell us what will make the difference for you. Contact: David McCall, Portfolio Director – e: firstname.lastname@example.org, t: +44 (0)20 7384 8050.